I would like to add a list to be printed in en email. The list should be formatted to have a comma and a space between each entry. I have tried several times and not been successful. I would appreciate help trying to implement this.
Hi @brandon williams ,
Do you have some more information on the list you created and what you are trying to achieve?
How are you currently sending this list in an email?
Best regards,
Kris
The list is from a drop down menu that I created in ConfiForms. The email is also generated using a ConfiForms IFTTT rule.
You can use asList function to get the CSV representation of a multi-value field in ConfiForms
What if I want to generate an email to at list these values? Where and how should the asList function be placed. Part of the issue is that the selected values appeared concatened in the table view. They are not separate values.
Not sure I understand the question.. you use virtual functions as usual, placing them either with raw values using [entry.field_name.virtual_function]
Or using the ConfiForms Field macro and setting the field name parameter to be something that uses the virtual function -> field_name.virtual_function
https://wiki.vertuna.com/spaces/CONFIFORMS/pages/2359385/Virtual+functions
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.