Description: I am encountering an issue while trying to connect to the Atlassian MCP server using the mcp-remote tool. The server is returning the following error:
{"error":"invalid_token","error_description":"Invalid token format"}
Steps to Reproduce:
I configured the mcp-remote tool with the following settings:
- Command:
npx - Arguments:
[
"-y",
"mcp-remote",
"--header",
"Authorization: Bearer ${Token}"
]
I ran the following command to test the connection:
I also tested the endpoint directly using curl:
Findings:
- The token is valid and includes both an access token and a refresh token. It is not expired and has a remaining lifespan of 3300 seconds.
- The client information was successfully retrieved.
- Despite this, the server returns the error
{"error":"invalid_token","error_description":"Invalid token format"}.
Debug Logs: I have attached the debug logs generated using the --debug flag for your reference.
Request: Could you please help me understand why the token is being rejected and provide guidance on the correct token format or any additional requirements for accessing the endpoint?
Thank you for your assistance.