The default PDF export for confluence 5.7 outputs 8-point text – I want to scale this up to a more standard 12-point so it looks like any other word processor document.
The first thing I tried was to add a rule paragraph tag, setting font-size to 12pt, and this worked great. But when I tried to make similar modifications to h1-h6 (starting from the defaultpdf.css file), no change is observed in the resulting PDF. I notice that the header styles are defined in px, where the paragraph style is define in pt.
Is there something I'm not getting? How do I troubleshoot this?
EDIT:
What I'm actually trying here is to edit the "PDF Stylesheet" for a space by including the following in the space's look and feel configuration:
body,p,li,td,table,tr,.bodytext,.stepfield
{
font-size: 12pt;
}
h1
{
font-size: 26pt;
}
h2
{
font-size: 20pt;
}
h3 etc...I started with the default CSS file on the page linked above for a reference, and then just increased the sizes by a few points – and in the case of headers, changed the units from px to pt which should also make them larger.
But only the font-size property for body/p/li, etc is taking effect. The header properties are unchanged, AND seem to be different from the supposedly default values to begin with!