Hi Community:
I was applying the following:
In Jira (War Installation) I was setting the proxy with its proxyName=jiradev.example.comat the server.xml file (also with the scheme and port). And at apache I was using the following
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName jiradev.example.com
#SSLProxyEngine On
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass / http://server_url:8080/jira
ProxyPassReverse / http://server_url:8080/jira
#ProxyPass /crucible http://e1dmiscvap01.ert.com:8060/crucible
#ProxyPassReverse /crucible http://e1dmiscvap01.ert.com:8060/crucible
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
<Location /jira>
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Location>
</VirtualHost>
Now, I want to add Fishsye (with the /curcible context), under the same apache server. So I performed the following at fisheye's config.xml file
<web-server site-url="http://e1dmiscvap01.ert.com:8060/crucible" context="/crucible">
<http bind=":8060" proxy-port="443" proxy-scheme="https" proxy-host="jiradev.example.com"/>
<ssl keystore-password="OBF:1bw21y7z1wui1gfp1gg91wtw1y7z1bws" bind=":6443" truststore-password="OBF:1bw21y7z1wui1gfp1gg91wtw1y7z1bws" truststore="/crucible/fis_keystore.kst" keystore="/crucible/fis_keystore.kst"><proxy-info proxy-host="jiradev.ert.com" proxy-port="443" proxy-scheme="https"/></ssl> </web-server>
And I added the following line under JIRA's VirtualHost at apache
#ProxyPass /crucible http://e1dmiscvap01.ert.com:8060/crucible
#ProxyPassReverse /crucible http://e1dmiscvap01.ert.com:8060/crucible
Stopped JIRA and Fisheye and reloaded apache. Started JIRA, then Crucible. Acceesed JIRA with cannonical URL, it works. However, looking for crucible with jiradev.example.com/crucible, it throws me a 404 error from tomcat.
What did I do wrong and how to resolve that.
PS: Also, I want to add the same cannonical URL to git and svn as well
Thanks