I am trying to find a query that I can use from the backend to query issue counts for statuses on the given date in the past and so that it does not show it's current status but the status that it has back then.
Hi Karl,
I believe you can use the following query to achieve that:
SELECT JI.pkey, STEP.STEP_ID FROM (SELECT STEP_ID, ENTRY_ID FROM OS_CURRENTSTEP WHERE OS_CURRENTSTEP.START_DATE < '<your date>' UNION SELECT STEP_ID, ENTRY_ID FROM OS_HISTORYSTEP WHERE OS_HISTORYSTEP.START_DATE < '<your date>' AND OS_HISTORYSTEP.FINISH_DATE > '<your date>' ) As STEP, (SELECT changeitem.OLDVALUE AS VAL, changegroup.ISSUEID AS ISSID FROM changegroup, changeitem WHERE changeitem.FIELD = 'Workflow' AND changeitem.GROUPID = changegroup.ID UNION SELECT jiraissue.WORKFLOW_ID AS VAL, jiraissue.id as ISSID FROM jiraissue) As VALID, jiraissue as JI WHERE STEP.ENTRY_ID = VALID.VAL AND VALID.ISSID = JI.id AND JI.project = <proj_id>;
This query is taken from the following documentation, where you have additional examples that might be helpful as well:
Example SQL Queries for JIRA
Hope it helps!
Cheers,
Clarissa.
You can use the issuestatus table on the DB. This table links the status name and status ID.
do you know how i get status name and not number like this query provides?
I am sorry I think i just got a bit confused. It returns me step id which does not match status from the issuestatus table. is there a step id description table? Thanks
I have read this response on several sites. It returns the step ID which can be linked back to issuestatus.sequence column. However, that is not correct information. The issues are always returning between step ID 1 and 5 which map to default statuses. However, I have custom statuses and I want to see all the issues that were in that status on a certain date but cannot find them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.