I have not been able to attach anything to cards in any of my trello board for the past few weeks. I have updated my chrome, removed cache etc but no joy in being able to again. Any help would be appreciated.
Same issue!
Hey @Kathryn Cook! Do you receive any error messages when uploading attachments to your cards, or does it simply not work for you? Are you experiencing these issues on a specific board or multiple boards? I'm asking because there's a hardcoded limit of how many attachments you can have on your board, which is very forgiving, and ppl don't tend to reach that easily. But if you had, it might be why.
Hiya - thank you for replying!! On all of my boards - I got the error message the first few time and now I get nothing and nothing attached! I have been using Trello for years but would appreciate some sort of message to say why or if I am out of storage etc. Its really frustrating because I use it with team member and clients and cant attach anything
This is on the desktop version
and app on mac
having same issue - drag and drop attachments is not working at all.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.