Hi all,
Looking to sit the ACP-520 in September, prep is going well using the recommended Learning Path.
However, noticing the current supporting detailed pdf mentions Atlassian Access rather than Atlassian Guard, is there a more recent version of the supporting pdf - through the main cert link below ?
Certification Detail | Learning - Atlassian Community
Thanks in advance, Rich
Hi @Rich Allen
not as far as I know. that is the one I used when I learned for the ACP-520 as well. If questions arise follow the documentation and see if there are difference in the documentation.
Good Preparation as well as good luck with the question selection.
as @Frank Reitel mentioned, there are no newer versions for now, unfortunately. You need to take into consideration that some services might be renamed and some even replaced by others
Hi @Rich Allen,
This isn't exactly what you are looking for, but there is a free ACE online webinar on Monday for exactly this topic. Robert Hean is an excellent tech teacher. I promise I receive no endorsements for recommending him!
Hope you can go! Webinar link: https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-community-led-classes-presents-atlassian-guard-acp-520-atlassian-cloud-org-admin-session-5/
Thanks @Karl Hoeschen , it's all about community support, I'm already following Robert and his sessions around the ACP-520, session 5 today :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.