Trying to get my outlook cal connected in trello as per the new update. Admin has authorised, all fine my end but nothing showing. Anything I can do? Not enjoying all the space the 'not planner' is taking up.
Thanks!
Hi @Naomi Headland thank you for reporting this issue you're having connecting you Outlook calendar to planner. Our team is aware of an issue affecting some managed accounts and currently working towards a solution. You can follow along here for updates: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRELLO-1430
In the meantime, another community member mentioned a possible temporary workaround that may help: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-articles/New-Connect-your-Outlook-calendar-to-Trello-Planner-%EF%B8%8F/bc-p/3077938#M3895
@Naomi Headland our team has just shipped a change that we hope has fixed this auth redirect loop. Can you try again to connect your Outlook calendar to planner and let me know if it succeeds now? Thanks!
Hi Andrea! Thanks so much, this has worked! I can see it will be an extremely useful feature. I especially like the view toggles on the bottom - really clever.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.