Hello,
We are already using Jira Align -> Program Board(under Programs). What is the advantage of having Jira -> Plans-> Program Board.
Hi @Ann Mary Thomas (RBEI/ETB41)
This is Agam from Atlassian Support Team.Please find below the document explaining the difference between Advanced Roadmaps for Jira & Jira Align
Due to some reasons, I am unable to attach the attachment, but you can search on Google. The below topics which I have attached, and you will get the detailed description around the plans and the jira align
Regards,Agam Gupta
Hi @Agam Gupta ,
Thank You for the response. Shall check and get back.
Hi @Ann Mary Thomas (RBEI/ETB41) ,
Welcome to the community!
On a high level, Jira Align's Program Board is designed for large enterprises using SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), facilitating program-level planning and dependency management across multiple teams. Jira Plans, on the other hand, provides a more flexible Program Board within a single Jira instance, suitable for smaller organizations or teams adopting different agile frameworks.
Thanks,Aditya
Hi @Aditya Verma , Thank You for your response. In Plans - Program Board also, I can add multiple teams to one plan.
Yes, you can add multiple teams to a program board. In below screenshot you can see I have different teams like Battery Systems, Customer Service etc...
Hi @Aditya Verma , Yes, so If I can add multiple teams, then what is the difference between Jira align Program Board and Jira-Plans-Program Board
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.