Every time I try to sign in with Google on my desktop Trello app (it kicks me out regularly), it asks me to verify my account, but I hit a bug and it doesn't work to easily sign-in.
It first prompts me to "Complete sign-in using your passkey," but using my passkey doesn't work (should be my fingerprint on my Mac), so then I go in multiple and sometimes endless loops to "try another way" to verify my Google account. I usually give up because I either don't remember my Google password or it ultimately prompts me to change my Google password, which I really don't want to be doing inside Trello. The reason I don't remember my Google password is because Trello has led me to change it so many times.
I prefer using Trello desktop (note: Google sign-in DOES work well on browser) and really hope you can fix this Google sign-in issue for desktop!