It would be nice to see what cards are mirrored, and perhaps to where.
When I have a board open, it's impossible to see which cards have been mirrored already.
There's no indication on the back either, not even in Activity.
Is it feasible to have the card front show an icon that indicates mirror status?

After, it would be even lovelier if on the back perhaps, it would also show where this card has been mirrored to, esp. if that's on multiple locations.
Bar that feature, is this possible with an automation, a custom field?
We used to attach cards to cards and add labels for this, but now mirroring has been such a success we use it all the time. Card linking however did have the advantage that you could tell what was going on.
I suppose I could still use labels or add self-referring links to the card, but that kind of goes against the whole mirror idea...
Please don't say "unlikely" or "get Unito"?