Hi,
We want to synchronise our Jira with a ServiceNow instance in both ways.
I found this page : http://wiki.servicenow.com/index.php?title=Jira_PoC_Integration
Have you some documentation about that on your side ?
I don't understand how to expose the Jira's webservice (just provide wsdl ?) and how to call a webservice (ServiceNow's one) from Jira.
Thank you for helping me,
Eric
Have you had any success with this implemetation?
I used this jar : https://github.com/jwagenleitner/groovy-wslite
And made my SOAP call into post-function groovy script
Hello Eric,
Are you still looking for a tool to integrate Jira and Servicenow?
From what you describe you are looking for, it looks like Exalate Sync Tool might be a good fit.
Exalate is an add-on designed to create a bidirectional communication bridge between these two issue trackers (and five more) through HTTPS requests with Transmission Control Protocol and IP
We have a How to Set up a ServiceNow Jira Integration: the Comprehensive 2020 Guide through Exalate that you can check as reference
I hope this helps you
Jose
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.