Here's the prompt:
Thanks for sharing, this will be extremely useful! I'm always struggling to keep up with Slack messages. What should we be writing in the Edit Page field? Edit: I've figured it out! If you need to be hand held like me, you need to put this in the field: {{agentResponse}}
Hey Sven and team,
Are there steps you need to take to make sure your Rovo agent is connected to Slack?
Thanks,
Chris
@Chris Bocage in order to use Slack, the connection must be set up by an organization admin following Connect Rovo to Slack. You can see how to add other connectors from Manage Rovo connectors.
@Alex Gallien I have connected Rovo to Slack, it just take some time to completely sync all channels. I have created my agent and testing now. It was not able to find the channels I specified but summarized some random channels it chose. Adding it to an automation to create a Confluence page for me like @Sven PetersWill keep you posted with my results. Thank you for the help!
Hey Sven and @Alex Gallien
I’m facing the same issue — the Slack connection is established, but the agent doesn’t recognize any channels, not even public ones. My understanding was that it uses user permissions, so private channels should also be accessible, but that doesn’t seem to be working. Has anyone here managed to get this working successfully and could share an example?
@Natalia Lezhai I think it takes a while for Rovo to fully sync with Rovo. When I check the sync status in the settings, the number of Indexed objects continues to grow. Mine is currently at 97,188
@Alex Gallien any idea how long a full sync takes? I assume it has to do with the number of objects
Anecdotally, I did one random interaction with the agent and it successfully pulled some old information from the channels I specified. It has not worked properly since then but I continue to monitor the sync status and continue to test.
@Hannah Fischbein were you able to get this working properly?
Hey @Chris Bocage! I was able to connect Rovo to Slack no problem and it did recognize the slack channels. However, it frequently would pull messages from before 24 hours. I turned it off for now and I monitor this thread to see if people come up with solutions!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.