Good morning,
I hope this message finds you well. I have noticed that the left sidebar in Trello has disappeared and, instead, there is now an option to "switch boards" located at the bottom of the screen. Unfortunately, this change has made navigation significantly more difficult, as it requires several additional clicks to move between boards. This is time-consuming and has become quite frustrating.
As a paying customer, my company relies heavily on Trello for efficient project management, and this recent update has caused considerable disruption and confusion. Could you please advise on how to restore the left sidebar or provide any available options to revert to the previous interface?
I contacted Atlassian directly through its website and, the information provided was that it was an "improvement". However, 100% of my team really hated this "improvement".
I kindly ask to bring the left side bar back or we will need to search for an alternative option in the market.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.
Best regards,