Hey all, Hey Alex 
So I just noticed something with the IFTTT Audit and not sure if Im doing it wrong or if its a "bug".
In the Audit I want to see the the last modifier and last update datetime
So I configured two extra fields in my Form1 - modifiedBy and modifiedWhen which get updated (on modified) with the current editor and the current date.
After that I have an IFTTT Audit on modified with the condition hasChanged(modifiedBy):true
What I thought is that if someone updates anything on the entry the modifiedBy and modifiedWhen get update by IFTTT which leads to the Audit IFTTT writing an entry in the log.
And yes, there is an entry, but not one
every time it creates 2 entries and I simply dont understand where that second entry is coming from.
When I set the condition to any other field it works perfectly fine...