Hi,great plugin, but we have JIRA v5.0 and I am reluctant to just try it out.Regards
I ran across this thread while looking for updates on the plugin. I wanted to let everyone here know that it looks like the developer did update for JIRA 5.
http://sourcesense.github.com/jira-multi-level-cascade-select/downloads.html
I'm not entirely sure if it is compatible with JIRA 5.1.x though.
Note: Doesn't look like the dev updated their plugin on the marketplace so you'll need to grab it manually from the link above.
I also would like to know when this plugin is updated to 5.0.x.
Hello:-
Even I am looking for an Answer to this question. We are currently on JIRA 4.4 and am planning to upgrade to 5.1.x.
Rgrds
I'll highly recommend to write the vendor plugin to the mail he shows on the plugin page:
atlassian@sourcesense.com
I'm pretty sure you will have a quicker response and a more specific one too
Did they reply? I emailed them a few hours back but still haven't got a reply.
Is there any movement on this? We are highly dependant on this plugin.....
I contacted the vendors (Sourcesense Europe), they said that it's still in the pipeline.
Thanks for that info!
i have tried to install 2.5 version and every thing went fine, but we try to see customfield values in create page screen parent value is not showing, insted it is showing reference velocity code in dropdown. and getting below error in log.
013-08-12 10:47:06,776 http-8080-Processor15 WARN ramesh.udari 647x181x1 143nuwi 172.17.82.51 /secure/CreateIssue.jspa [velocity] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException: reference : template = templates/plugins/customfield/multi-level-cascading-select-edit.vm [line 49,column 46] : $cfValueEncoder.encodeForHtml($option.value) is not a valid reference.
at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.render(ASTReference.java:277)
at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTBlock.render(ASTBlock.java:55)
at org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Foreach.render(Foreach.java:166)
at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTDirective.render(ASTDirective.java:114)
at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTIfStatement.render(ASTIfStatement.java:70)
at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:230)
at org.apache.velocity.Template.merge(Template.java:256)
at org.apache.velocity.app.VelocityEngine.mergeTemplate(VelocityEngine.java:422)
at com.atlassian.velocity.DefaultVelocityManager.getEncodedBody(DefaultVelocityManager.java:77)
at com.atlassian.velocity.DefaultVelocityManager.getEncodedBody(DefaultVelocityManager.java:61)
at com.atlassian.velocity.DefaultVelocityManager.getEncodedBody(DefaultVelocityManager.java:56)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.AbstractJiraModuleDescriptor.getHtml(AbstractJiraModuleDescriptor.java:109)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.