Since today when I try to open any pdf file added to cards it not opens just show me this error:
Error: Promise.withResolvers is not a function. Error info: o@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:2703:151827https://trello.com/assets/ltp.f5bef6b039f057d7686d.js:352:69381 v@https://trello.com/assets/ltp.f5bef6b039f057d7686d.js:61:43539 O@https://trello.com/assets/ltp.f5bef6b039f057d7686d.js:61:44808 w@https://trello.com/assets/card-back.08cbb42dc4eb200e0e65.js:27:102999 E@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:2704:384 T@https://trello.com/assets/card-back.08cbb42dc4eb200e0e65.js:27:104028https://trello.com/assets/card-back.08cbb42dc4eb200e0e65.js:27:305456 ul div eA@https://trello.com/assets/card-back.08cbb42dc4eb200e0e65.js:27:309456 div section E@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:2704:384https://trello.com/assets/card-back.08cbb42dc4eb200e0e65.js:27:252631 to@https://trello.com/assets/card-back.08cbb42dc4eb200e0e65.js:27:320894 div main div T@https://trello.com/assets/board-header.b9064bf01a385183157b.js:1:358532 t@https://trello.com/assets/board-header.b9064bf01a385183157b.js:1:358625 div sw@https://trello.com/assets/new-card-back.5cf4f0298b291f100625.js:1:75315 Suspense o@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:2703:151827 E@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:2704:384 X@https://trello.com/assets/card-back.08cbb42dc4eb200e0e65.js:27:168061 aA@https://trello.com/assets/card-back.08cbb42dc4eb200e0e65.js:27:208922 ./app/node_modules/use-context-selector/dist/index.js/c/a.Provider@https://trello.com/assets/board-header.b9064bf01a385183157b.js:1:1171 d@https://trello.com/assets/board-header.b9064bf01a385183157b.js:2015:8506 aW@https://trello.com/assets/card-back.08cbb42dc4eb200e0e65.js:27:212047 Suspense j@https://trello.com/assets/ltp.f5bef6b039f057d7686d.js:67:16028 A@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:3014:408478 o@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:2703:151827 E@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:2704:384https://trello.com/assets/ltp.f5bef6b039f057d7686d.js:352:69381 div div _@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:3014:6621 F@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:3014:52711https://trello.com/assets/board-header.b9064bf01a385183157b.js:2015:88071 J@https://trello.com/assets/new-board-page.4e98d630e6409c2645fd.js:38:204880 ./app/node_modules/use-context-selector/dist/index.js/c/a.Provider@https://trello.com/assets/board-header.b9064bf01a385183157b.js:1:1171 k@https://trello.com/assets/new-board-page.4e98d630e6409c2645fd.js:38:73736 ./app/node_modules/use-context-selector/dist/index.js/c/a.Provider@https://trello.com/assets/board-header.b9064bf01a385183157b.js:1:1171 f@https://trello.com/assets/board-header.b9064bf01a385183157b.js:1:87384 ./app/node_modules/use-context-selector/dist/index.js/c/a.Provider@https://trello.com/assets/board-header.b9064bf01a385183157b.js:1:1171 d@https://trello.com/assets/board-header.b9064bf01a385183157b.js:1:78826 d@https://trello.com/assets/board-header.b9064bf01a385183157b.js:2015:8506 S@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:3013:93613 div th@https://trello.com/assets/new-board-page.4e98d630e6409c2645fd.js:38:19667 j@https://trello.com/assets/ltp.f5bef6b039f057d7686d.js:67:16028 C@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:3014:408095 E@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:2704:384 tx@https://trello.com/assets/new-board-page.4e98d630e6409c2645fd.js:38:22613 div j@https://trello.com/assets/ltp.f5bef6b039f057d7686d.js:67:16028 C@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:3014:408095https://trello.com/assets/new-board-page.4e98d630e6409c2645fd.js:1:39009 div T@https://trello.com/assets/board-header.b9064bf01a385183157b.js:1:358532 t@https://trello.com/assets/board-header.b9064bf01a385183157b.js:1:358625 div tk@https://trello.com/assets/new-board-page.4e98d630e6409c2645fd.js:1:51992 tg@https://trello.com/assets/new-board-page.4e98d630e6409c2645fd.js:1:56761 k@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:3013:88708 a@https://trello.com/assets/ltp.f5bef6b039f057d7686d.js:42:3373 ol@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:2865:25120 E@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:2704:384 j@https://trello.com/assets/ltp.f5bef6b039f057d7686d.js:67:16028 C@https://trello.com/assets/app.a621b602d99f1b9bc440.js:3014:408095.
Out of curiosity, what browser (and version) are you using?
The same thing happens to me, and it happens with image files too. I use Chrome or Edge running on Windows 7. (Versión Chrome 109.0.5414.120 (Build oficial) (64 bits)).
I have tried on different web browsers - Chrome, Edge and Firefox - all of them gives the same results. Operating system is Windows 7 64bit.Till last week everything worked properly.
Till last week everything worked properly, too, but since monday of this week has started to give problems.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.