Can you help me check or re-send the invitation?
Welcome @Qian xiyu
This is because your email has been added to the supression list from Atlassian's side. To resolve this, someone from Atlassian team will respond to you on this thread to remove it from the block list.
Subject: URGENT - Email suppressed, cannot receive invitations My email has been added to suppression list, I cannot receive any invitations or account-related emails. Please remove from blocklist immediately.
My time is agent now,and I need to receive an invitation e-mail from my university in asutralia so that i can handle my assignment.However until now the problem has not been resolved.
@Qian xiyu Can you check in the spam/junk folder as well ?
Hi @Qian xiyu
Welcome to the community.
I checked your email on our end, however, it is not listed in our email suppression list.
I checked our internal logs and I can see that the invitation was successfully sent.
Could you check if you have an email filter out emails from us?
Regards,Mark C
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.