It seems like last year Trello is going down, drowning itself by the its new design. They desperately want to change something in the product that has worked perfectly for years. very unfortunate as I used Trello for a long time, but I don't have much hope anymore.
Could anyone recommend a good competitor that is more stable and consistent? I wonder if there is a script that would move all Trello boards and cards to a better app? Maybe to Notion's task list?
I have a lot of info stored in the comments, and those comments are unreadable on the laptop screen since now they take only a very small portion of the screen on the right instead of a full-screen view below the description as before. I know there is some 3rd party github script to return to the old design, but I have some concerns about security.