When exporting a template on a sub-task, to get the parent task's due date, I get the following error:
We are sorry, an unexpected error hasnoccured in the export of your issue.
Please provide the information below to our support.
General Exception:
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -180
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException:
String index out of range: -180
at
java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1967)
at
com.xpandit.jiraxporter.exporter.callbacks.j.replacing(Unknown Source)
...It goes on for a few pages.
The following snippet appears to be the problem:
#{for i=JQLIssuesCount|clause=issuekey = ${ParentIssueKey}}
${JQLIssues[i].DueDate}
#{end}If I run the export without this snippet, the template is fine. If I add this, it produces the above error message.
I tried with another for loop as suggested in the documentation #{for comments}${Comments[n].Author} #{end}, and also hand typing the above query, to ensure there were no invisible characters, but the results are the same.
Running JIRA SD 3.2.6/JIRA Core 7.2.6 and Xporter 4.3.1.
Has anyone seen anything similar/is there another way to get the parent issue due date?