I edited my template card but when I add a new card with the template, the old one still comes up. What do I need to do to get the updated template to come up when I add a new card?
Just tried this coz I don't use templates enough.
I could first create a card from a template card, then changed the template and created a card from that, and I had no problem. The new card showed the updates I had made.
You're not expecting earlier cards from the original template to also update when you change the template, are you? Just to be sure.
Sorry I can't help you, but this got my interest and hopefully the comment and like will bump your issue...
You’ll need to update the actual template card, not just a regular card. Go to your board’s Templates, open the template, make your changes there, and save. New cards will then use the updated version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.