Hi all,
I've recently launched a new monthly series titled "Tips & Tricks with JSM," where I’ll be sharing clever techniques and insights I’ve discovered over more than a decade as a lead architect working with Jira Service Management (JSM).
So far, the series includes these articles:
Workflow Approver from Assets
Populating Large Select Lists
Escalations in JSM
Feel free to bookmark this thread—I'll continue updating it with any new content I publish.
Also, I'd love to hear your thoughts—feel free to comment or reach out if there are specific areas of JSM you’d like me to cover in future posts. I’ve worked extensively across all aspects of JSM, so I’m happy to dive into anything you're curious about!
Best,
Robert
Thanks for sharing your experience with us!!
Looking forward to seeing the tricks you share, great idea @Robert Nadon !
This is great! I'll share with my fellow JSM peeps!
Great idea for a series, and solid topics to kick it off. Tint Veteran These are the kinds of practical JSM details people actually struggle with day to day. Bookmarked the thread and looking forward to future posts. I’ll shout if there’s a specific area I’d love to see covered next.
Hi Robert, Just curious. Will you be doing anything with JSM Operations? We are in the process of migration over from OpsGenie, so any tips or trick would be awesome. Thanks for sharing the knowledge.
Great articles Robert, some very useful tips & tricks, I'm looking forward to your next post.
Thanks for sharing these tips & tricks! 💙 Shared them with my team too 🫶
Thanks fo posting this useful content
@Joe Manini, We are now in the process of migration from Pagerduty to Operations, so articles to come.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.