Bug in Jira?
When I set a Due date for several issues and saves it, it reports back with wrong date.
If I click the date field again the entry is correct but then again when I stop editing it reports the wrong
How are you setting the due date? Inline edit, bulk edit, part of a transition, normal edit? Where is it "reported back with wrong date"? And what is wrong with it? Is it always the pre-edit date?
I set the due date by pressing the <Edit> button. After editing a previous value stays in a list and on the issue screen
Which "edit" button? Inline or the whole "edit" at the top left?
What on earth does "a list" mean?
Ok, when you return to the search, what happens if you re-run the search (refresh the page is the easiest way to do this)? Does the date become the new value then?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.