Hello Atlassian Community!
I'm Abhay, and I’m a product manager working on Atlassian Rovo, focused on delivering enterprise capabilities that will allow you to adopt Rovo with confidence across your organization.
A few months ago at Team ‘25, we shared that data residency support for Rovo was in limited availability. Since then, we’ve heard positive feedback from many of you, and I’m excited to share that data residency support for Rovo is now generally available! With data residency support for Rovo, you’ll now have control over where in-scope data is stored to meet industry, regional, and/or organizational requirements. Many of you are already using data residency across your Atlassian portfolio, and we’re continuing to expand data residency to more apps.
How can I get started with data residency for Rovo?
You can now request to have your in-scope Rovo data pinned to one of the 11 supported regions of your choice. You can schedule your move in Atlassian Administration > Security > Data Residency. Review the data residency documentation for full details on requesting a move and tracking the data residency process for Rovo.
Stay tuned as our teams continue to deliver enterprise-grade capabilities that give you more control over your data as well as additional admin controls, compliance certifications, and advanced security features so you can confidently use Rovo across your organization.
Thanks,
Abhay