As per instructions mentioned in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Running+JIRA+over+SSL+or+HTTPS#RunningJIRAoverSSLorHTTPS-trust
I have created a CSR file and imported to THAWTE for generating a CA file.
Thawte has given me file in X509 format.
As per instrcutions in THAWTE,
- Follow Step 1 by downloading an X.509 certificate file format.
- Downoad both Primary and Secondary Intermediate certificate as separate files, refer to article.AR1384.
- Select the Intermediate CAs link based on your certificate product type. Once you have the SSL certificate, Primary and Secondary Intermediate CA certificate files, begin the import process.
Note: It is imperative the installation of Primary Intermediate CA, Secondary Intermediate CA and SSL certificate on the keystore is followed below.
- Import the Primary Intermediate certificate (e.g., use alias: primary)
keytool -import -alias primary -trustcacerts -file primary_intermediate_file_name -keystore [keystorename]
- Import the Secondary Intermediate certificate (e.g., use alias: secondary)
keytool -import -alias secondary -trustcacerts -file secondary_intermediate_file_name -keystore [keystorename]
- Import the SSL certificate (Use the same alias name based on the created keystore and submitted CSR from Thawte)
keytool -import -alias [your_alias_name] -trustcacerts -file X.509_file_name -keystore [keystorename]
I have followed and created a keystore file.
While trying to configire SSL, I am getting this issue ?
Keystore Path (leave blank to exit)> /home/a.b2cops/.keystore Keystore Password> Key Alias> jira The referenced certificate could not be found or accessed. Do you want to try again? ([Y]/N)? >
I have verfied the contents in Keystore as well.....
keytool -list -v -keystore .kesytore
Please let me know what went wrong ??