How can I recover one of the lists in my board if one of the members deletes it by mistake? This list is too important, which contains several cards which crucial
I don't think you can delete a list.
They may have moved it to another place in the board or to a different board, or they may have archived all cards in the list or the entire list.
I've often wanted to delete a list but have to use a workaround to do that [i.e. move it to a designated Trash board--where I delete the entire board after some time].
Archived items are in the top right [...]-menu, near the bottom under Archived items. You can check for archived lists or cards there.
If a list did get deleted, I'd love to know how.
If it's really gone, try to figure out what the member did and file a ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.