Can you create a form in confiforms that the user would fill out that would feed into page/table to document the worker's on the job training?
What exactly is a question/issue here?
I want to be able to capture on the job training for my techs. This would culminate into what we call a qualification card. Is there a way that a user could fill out a form that allows them to choose the activity they supported and that data get populated to a page that is specific to that user only?
So, creating a some kind of a form that has survey like fields (questions with answers) and then creating a separate page, showing those results, when the form gets answered and submitted?
Essentially yes. I already created a form with drop down choices. I The user chooses from the various choices and then clicks submit.
I would like the results to end up on a separate page tied specifically to the user who submitted the form. So every time a user submits the form, the results go to their specific page. That page is capturing all of the data for their training.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.