Hi yall,
I have the following setup - using aliases to make it more clear.
Each entry in Form1 (cars) has its own page (LiveView) and jira issue (recursively written in the entry).
In each page there is a tableview (pointing on Form2) so I see all entries of Form2 (car-parts).
Every car (entry in Form1) has multiple car-parts (entries Form2) and I want to link the Jira Tickets of Form2 with the one in Form1. So what I try to achieve is a tableview of Form2 in the LiveView e.g. with a button that triggers an IFTTT which will link the JiraTicket of the entry in Form2 with the Jira Ticket of Form1.
So far I realized the setup with a Webservice Dropdown in Form1 getting all jira tickets of Form2 by REST-API. With approximatly 70 jira tickets for 70 entries in Form2 the webservice dropdown is getting really confusing.
Anyone got a clue if this is even possible?
Greetz Max
