I want to move a page that I was able to move before, I have all the permissions, the only issue is now I can't see the "...", they disappear directly after refreshing the page.
Hi @seifeddine mawardi ,
I hope this helps you.
— Mia Tamm from Simpleasyty
Hi @seifeddine mawardi
Are you on Cloud or Datacenter? Either way it's still the move option under the ... menu in the upper right side of the page.
If the ... is disappearing on the page, do you have some sort of formatting macro that isn't behaving with the new nav? Can you create a vanilla page and see if the menu sticks?
@seifeddine mawardi Welcome to the Atlassian community
Here is the Atlassian documentation on how to move or copy pages. https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/move-copy-and-hide-pages/
Hi, thank you! I'm on a datacenter, I tried everything you suggested, but nothing worked
Hi, and thank you!I'm on a datacenter, I created the vanilla page, I can see the "..." there, and in the other child pages too, but I can't see anything on the main one, no edit, no title, no lock, and no "..."
Hi @seifeddine mawardi,
Please check if your page or its parent has restrictions (e.g., view or edit restrictions). That can prevent moving.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.