Hi everybody, I migrated Confluence in our System Integration from 3.4.5 to 3.5.13. I had (working) atlassian-user.xml in place during update. So far LDAP synchronisation works, I set method to "Read only" so only AD users & groups are maintained in our AD.
In "Global Permissions" I use one group, calles INTERNATIONAL. This group has "Use permission" assigned. In this group I have 1 user, the boss
. Boss can login without any problem. The group also contains another group like SINGAPORE and others parallel and also sub-groups. They then contain the users. If these users try to login they get "not permitted" error, but can login. So I assume LDAP connection works fine, but nested groups don't. "Enable Nested Groups" is enabled in the primary User directory.
How can I achive or test that the users of the sub-groups can use the permissions of the group INTERNATIONAL?
I tried everything, but have no idea what else to do
. Thanks Michi!