Hi all,I'm trying to amend the resolution values for a specific step in a workflow. I have found that "jira.field.resolution.include" property could be used for this purpose.
I'm tried to set up this:
but without success - all values displayed
Could someone help me with this and show me where I was wrong?
JIRA v6.2#6252
Many thanks.
2014-09-25 13-30-47.png
2014-09-25 13-08-14.jpg
2014-09-25 13-34-25.png
The list is supposed to include the fields allowed. You have a value of over 10,000. Do you really have that many resolutions? if that isn't a valid number that may be messing up the logic. I've used the include since it was introduced with no problem.
Thanks for your answer. 1) 10003 - this is manually created resolution, this ID was set up by JIRA, I don't know why so big number being used. 2) I have tried with standard IDs (1,3,5,8 etc) - but without success BTW, could someone show me screenshots with this configuration? Tanks!
Well, I figured out that the resolution field can be restricted (include/exclude) only if custom screen used, very strange...
It makes sense it worked for me as I always put the resolution on a screen I created that was only used for transitions. It is odd though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.