When I navigate to https://trello.com/b/uDLJekEm/ams-issues, I get the following message:
The admin for this board has moved on so they are not available to reopen it.
I need it reopened and I need myself to become the admin of this board.
Please help!
Hello, FputnamWelcome to the communityThis board had no admin, therefore I was able to give you admin to reopen it.Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
Thank you!
And HUGE thanks to you for making me the admin of this board. I've reopened it and we can now carry on!
Are you able to determine why the board suddenly closed?
Glad we got it.
Not really, on the system I was able to see that the board was closed and without any admin, this is why I was able to take action.
Hello,
I'm having the same problem, can you help me?
this is the link of the board: https://trello.com/b/rU6oWrZA/valena-%F0%9F%AA%90?search_id=0fb44db0-20a5-4783-9b73-dfe2ff11cf63
Thank you !!
Estamos tendo o mesmo problema, esse quadro https://trello.com/b/00M5hdwV/projetos-88i foi fechado e apareceu a mesma mensagem, entretanto temos mais de um administrador. Como podemos resolver?
no meu caso eu tive fiz o teste gratis do trello premium e falei com o suporte, eles resolveram em menos de 2 horas
Hi @Laís Santiago ,
I am working on this issue and will get back to you via email to resolve it further.
Thank you.
Hi @Sakshi Verma & @Alisson Sartor ,I have the same issue with my board ToDos | Trello, can you please add me as admin again so I can re-open it?
Best, Tobias
Hi @Tobias Görgl Can you let me know your Tello username so I can raise a support ticket and help you further? Thank you
Hi @Sakshi Verma thank you for your quick reply!My Trello username is Tobias Görgl. E-Mail adress in case of need
Hi @Tobias Görgl Thank you ! You will receive a email from my end shortly about it.
I am also having the same problem with my Trello board. Can you please open it back up?
https://trello.com/b/DxWwPlPM/tavistock-print-jobs
Hello, please could you help me with the same problem?
https://trello.com/b/CyRZDLW6/personal
Hello , i have the same problem since yesterday, the board is closed and i cant reopen as noone is set as administrator.
https://trello.com/b/BAu6GS1b
Please coud you help me?
Regards
Hi @jpallaresroy ,I will create a support ticket and help you further with this issue.
I am also having the same problem can you help?
https://trello.com/b/ZPh16iJ9/dead-and-buried-work-orders
Dear Sakshi Verma
I have regained acces to my board, thanks for your help!!!
Regards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.