Hello Atlassian's,This post is not any How to for Jira / Confluence rather it’s a collection of links with pointers that I tried collecting over the past couple of days thought sharing the same just to ease your initial journey.
Your journey in Atlassian community
Some interesting groups to follow:
Welcome Center group
Confluence Cloud Admins
JSM new and discussions
New to Jira
Jobs and careers
Jira cloud admins
Training and certification
Atlassian AI & Rovo
Community events in and around your place
Keep learning from community! and Keep giving to community!!
Bonus Kudos:
Sharing brief background here without disturbing the content:
Overall I have 13 years in software industry and 5+ years of experience with Jira, confluence and other Atlassian tools which I have extensively used for work and personal projects.
But was not aware of such a good community engaged with great enthusiasm. Kudos to community members likes us and Atlassian team.
Thanks to Atlassian Success Champions Track and @Chris Shernaman for giving this opportunity to explore and expand my knowledge and connection.
@Nagarajan Balasubramanian I would also add:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.