Hi, there.
I'm trying to trigger webhook event when my Bitbucket repository got 'push' event.
The version is.. Bitbucket Server 4.7.1 and Jenkins 2.14 installed version.
I tried 2 way.
1> Using Bitbucket Server Webhook to Jenkins
I installed this and try to configure Jenkins URL like this. (I hide my domain address as 'xxxxx')
http://dhdmsvn.corp.doosan.com:18080/bitbucket-hook/
I already installed Jenkins Bitbucket plugin and check 'Build when a change is pushed to BitBucket' option for specific repository build trigger.
{"message":"Jenkins response: <html>\n<head>\n<meta http-equiv=\"Content-Type\" content=\"text/html; charset=UTF-8\"/>\n<title>Error 404 Not Found</title>\n</head>\n<body><h2>HTTP ERROR 404</h2>\n<p>Problem accessing /bitbucket-hook/git/notifyCommit. Reason:\n<pre> Not Found</pre></p><hr><i><small>Powered by Jetty://</small></i><hr/>\n\n</body>\n</html>\n","url":"http://dhdmsvn.corp.doosan.com:18080/bitbucket-hook/git/notifyCommit?url=http%3A%2F%2Fadmin%40dhdmsvn.corp.doosan.com%3A17990%2Fscm%2Fswsvc%2Fplant_care.git","successful":false}
It looks like there are version conflict or something. So, I forgive to use it.
2> Using normal Webhooks. Add-in name is 'bitbucket-webhooks'
After install this add-ins, I can found new menu on the left pannel, menu name is 'Webhooks'.
So, set Jenkins to allow run from external URL and put like this.
image2016-8-17 10:19:7.png
This url include all information to run specific Jenkins job and working correctly when I put this url on my web browser. Jenkins job has triggered.
But after push any source in Bitbucket repository, it is not called.
This problem is not associated with Jenkins.
Can you give me any advice solve this problem?
Best regards,
Chris Cho