Hi Guys,
Is it possible to set the SLA to be next business day and not have to set a specifc number of hours?
Thanks!
Hi John,
Service desk doenst support business days at the moment because of the lack of calendars as well.
Regards
Anand
Although Service Desk 1.1 does support calendars which allow you to define your working hours, it's not possible to set an SLA target to a specific time (like end of next business day).
You can raise a feature request for this on jira.atlassian.com so that others with the same need can vote on the request.
Cheers,
-Shihab
Valiantys had made a presentation at the UK Atlassian Meeup about how to do just that, unfortunately I failed to take notes and now not getting any joy in chasing them. In case they read this, thanks for sharing!
Hi,
Any solutions for this without using an add-on? I'm struggling with this how two manage to set the SLA to be next business day...
@Bojana Vasic,
this is an old thread so likely best served to create new thread in these cases. You can set up SLAs based upon #hours and you can use different fields to refine this, e.g. Priority. Business days are managed w/in the Calendar you define. If you define your calendar to exclude weekends, holidays etc then the SLA timer will exclude which gives the business day capability. You can even set up multiple different calendars and SLA associated. Have you had a chance to review this document?
Can you provide specifics of where you are having an issue?
Hi @Jack Brickey,
Thanks for answering!
I am aware of all set up possibilities you are referring to... But, that is not what I am looking for. I would like to have a "next business day" as a goal in SLAs instead of hours. And as far I can see it is not possible to configure that...
Any ideas?
Correct, there is not literal “next business day”. The only suggestion i have is 24h or similar. To me, 24h accompanied with the appropriate calendar works
HelloAre there any updates on the question?
I need to calculate the SLA (next business day) starting from the following day for 48 hours.
ExampleOn January 8th at 4:00 pm I open a support ticket to an external supplier.The calculation of the SLA must start from 00:00 on January 9 for 48 hours.
Any suggestions?
The answer remains the same. I don’t expect this to change TBH but you never know.
Hi Jack
do you know this app --> https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215330/sla-powerbox-on-time-service-delivery?hosting=server&tab=overview
I’m aware of it only because I have seen others speak of it in the Community. Doesn’t hurt to trial it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.