I'm trying to a jira list in Trello as explained in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlmW7ciKIMQ&t=27s
However when I go to "Add another list" there is no "Add from" button / dropdown.
I also have the jira powerup install and connected.
Am I missing something?
This feature is available on the Trello Premium and Enterprise plans https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/view-work-from-jira-in-a-trello-list/
I'm on the premium trial so it should be there right?
You also need Jira site access tied to the same account for it to work. If you use a different email address/account to access Jira then this feature will not work.
I've logged in to my jira work workspace xxxxxxxx.atlassian.net and also connected that to the jira power up. All are using the same atlassian login including trello.
I'm able to copy + paste jira tasks into trello manually and they show up. I'd like to have the jira list so i don't have to go back and forth between the two.
Any other idea why its not working?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.