Hi to all,
I need to show others information of user, like mobile + phone number, in the people directory page.
There is an easy way to customize that page and show that information?
thanks in advance
FABIO
Hi Fabio,
There's a commercial plugin that I think will do what you want - https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugins/de.communardo.confluence.plugins.userprofile
Would that work for the customisations that you want to make?
Andrew.
Hi Andrew,
thx for help :-). I'll test this plugin.
I tried the plugin but couldn't figure out how to customize what displays in the People directory. Did you figure it out?
@FabioG, we are currently looking at building something for this at Atlassian and was wondering if you'd be able to spare some time to talk to us and give us your feedback? I'd love to hear from you if you can: smansour@atlassian.com
Why can't we edit/change/customize the People Directory view.
At the moment it is just a random listing of users. Whereas i would like more structure ...
Please someone, anyone, shed some light.... and please no plugins!
@Eric_Mertens we are currently looking at building something for this at Atlassian and was wondering if you'd be able to spare some time to talk to us and give us your feedback? I'd love to hear from you if you can: esaboia@atlassian.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.