Hi,
I upgraded my Stash server to 2.4.1, but not able to find install/uninstall or upload plugin option on 'manage add-ons' page. Can some one please help this?
Thanks
Suman
Now I am able to see all options...Some one from my team had removed the sys-admin permission for most of the usual admins... Please ignore this question now.
Can you add a screenhot?
Hi Jobin,
I am unable to add the screen shot here. Issue I am facing is, I upgraded my Stash to 2.4.1 and UPM is now at v2.10.2. When I went to upload a new hook from 'Manage Add-ons' page, on the top left screen we had earlier two links "upload add-on" and "Build a new add-on". Now I am only seeing 'Build a new add-on".
Also I am not finding any thing in the log as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.