Preset
- JSM Data Center
- Attachment shared with customer
- customer has access to the ticket and attachments
- other attachment have no issue, only wav, ogg, mp3
- Edge Browser (tried with Chrome as well)
In the Customer Portal, there is a comment from the Agent with an attachment (as mentioned above access for the customer is OK)

When the customer clicks on the attachment link, it will not download but open a player. This player, however, does not offer to play the file nor download

However, when I open the link from the Ticket itself (with different URL of course) it does work

I searched the Internet and it says "please check how attachments are handled" and "check the access".
As mentioned, the access in general is there, as other files can be downloaded but sound-files.
May I ask if someone can guide me to "how attachments are handled" and if you know workarounds (like disable preview in Edge)
Thank you and BR
Christian