I have an LDAP directory created and want to alter its Synchronisation Interval.
How do I do this, please?
yes according to narens post...
open your ldap directory config and check for
The default synchronisation interval set is 60 minutes. You may be able to change this default interval under the User Directories configuration screen.
Hope it helps!
Thanks - but the Directory is the only one used for authentication (we use Digital Certificates), so my problem is that I can't get to that screen:
oh i see...can you log in as admin from internal directory?
No. I can only login via the LDAP. I am an administrator.
OK its an odd situation, but it's a real nuisance.
I could stop the instance and reconfigure it to non-LDAP authentication (when it would use the Internal Directory) but that's a pain.
I guess this is just another weakness with Confluence's new (to us) directory model.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.