i dont want the premium free trial account. i want to cancel this one
Hi @manusha
Welcome to the community!
Please check out this page: Cancel a subscription
Hi @manusha ,Welcome to the community!
I have reviewed your account, and I see you are using a free trial of Trello, which will automatically expire on 2025-07-25. It will not cost you anything.
If you still want to use the free plan, I can cancel your free trial immediately and revert your workspace to a free plan right away.
Currently, we don't have a feature that allows customers to cancel premium trials from their end, but we have an open feature request for the same, which you can access here: TRELLO-68.
I look forward to your confirmation, and then you can continue using the free version of Trello!
Thank you.
Regards,Trello Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.