I am having an issue finding my automation buttons. I had card rules across my boards for things like renewing a task monthly in one click and now they do not appear on the cards that I can see. I am logged in as the account that created them and I DO see them when I go to automation menu. Clicked “on” and “visible” but still nothing. Thanks.
this is similar to this post:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/Why-did-my-automations-disappear-I-created-several-buttons-and/qaq-p/2995144
Automation buttons are accessible from the island menu below the card (see image)
THANK YOU!
This new update is a real pain in the ass, Trello used to be efficiant, now almost every function that were direct accessible now needs one or two more clics.Ie "Archive card" or the great direct buttom to become a member of a cart.
Besides that, the UI is no longer snappy like it used to be, seems like the new UI is reasource heavy.
It took me so long to figure out where they moved to, and months later and I'm still not a fan of having to navigate into 2 separate sub menus where a right click from the main page used to suffice; absolute nightmare for larger projects to have to go to each card individually, really wish/hope it returns to where it was rather than being hidden away like this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.