Hello, everyone! đź‘‹.
I recently signed up for the Early Access Program for Jira Service Management's AI-Powered Root Cause Analysis feature (ref: AAG-395), and I'm quite excited to see how this technology might help solve complicated problems.
Although I do not work directly in IT operations, I am participating in an international radio project, and I believe that learning more about root cause analysis and incident management would help us improve our processes.
I'd like to know:
When can we expect to receive access and starting instructions?
Will there be a specific avenue for feedback and networking?
Are there any suggestions for how to make the most of this experience, particularly for someone seeking to progress an innovative project?
I'm also willing to connect with other individuals who could be interested in working or sharing experiences, particularly on international or communication-related projects.
Thank you for taking the time to read this; I am excited to learn and contribute here!
Thanks,
Aldair