This isn't a question as much as feedback about the new layout, I hope someone sees this. My team and I REALLY don't like the new Trello update. It's not working for us, it has truly only made things a lot more inconvenient and slow for us in like pretty much every way.
The "inbox" being on the left of the screen at all times is really annoying, I don't see a way to get rid of it, but please let me know if I've missed something! We use trello for the boards, I have absolutely no need for an "inbox" on this app. Now this totally annoying and unnecessary "inbox" pop up is cutting into the board space, so we can't see as many columns laid out on my board at once. This creates more scrolling and makes it harder to get a big picture of what's going on day to day.
It's also incredibly inconvenient to have to click a separate button to get to the automations on a card instead of them just being right there ready to go. Why would you create extra clicking? Why would we want that? We also hate that the comments and activities section is on the right now, it all just flowed a lot better before.
In general, everything was much better before and I really wish we could go back to that. Is there a way to use the old format still?
I'm really considering switching to a different project management software at this point due to these incredibly inconvenient changes. It makes our workflow a lot slower and the point of trello is to streamline the workflow. So this new design is actually actively working against the entire purpose of the product. Please please please change it back. We are begging.