Hello,
I'm new to Trello, and I'm trying to automate some jobs.
I'm using Trello mostly as a planner and reminder for my customer's deadlines.
I set up as many rules as just the lists, to daily sort every list by due date.
Because have a lot of lists, I have tried to replace the list name with * but it doesn't works, only the fisrt list in alphabetical order is sorted.
My rules are:
every day at 08:00 am, sort the cards in list "List01" by due date ascending
every day at 08:00 am, sort the cards in list "List02" by due date ascending
every day at 08:00 am, sort the cards in list "ListNN" by due date ascending
Is not possible replace them with a generic one as the following ?
every day at 08:00 am, sort the cards in list "{*}" by due date ascending
I'm using the free plan.
thanks in advance
best regards
Davide