For example
________________________________________________________________________________
To Do | In progress | Done
_________________________________________________________________________________
a I b | c I d | e I f
I don't think that's what Adi4533 is looking for. (correct me if I'm wrong in my assumption)
If you have a column 'To Do' and maps statuses "Open" and "Stalled", can JIRA display the status names "Open" and "Stalled" in the column header, in addition to the column name?
I think this has been answered before and it can't be done without serious hacking in javaScript?
Go to the board configuration and then "columns" and put the status you want to map into the right columns.
I think you're right, I read it differently, but it makes more sense on re-reading.
It's not possible, as you say. Or rather the javascript is very complex and breaks in interesting ways (and you can't drag between the columns it renders).A better solution is to simply split your columns with the same names as the status. (Then think about much more simple hacks to add a title)
Sten, you got me right.
Thanks for both of you Sten and Nic. Your answers addressed my question.
Thank You.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.