Hey everyone! 👋
We just dropped a new guide that tackles something I know many of you are dealing with: teams drowning in docs, Slack messages, and training materials that nobody uses.
"Information Overload to Intentional Knowledge: How to Build an Engaged, Productive Organization" covers frameworks for turning chaotic knowledge sharing into intentional systems that help teams do their best work.
Perfect timing if you're thinking about how to improve onboarding, training, or just general team communication in 2025.
Grab your free copy here.
Would love to hear your thoughts if you check it out – we’re always curious what resonates (or doesn't!) with this community 🫶.
Perfect timing! My company is currently in a hiring phase and I have struggled with exactly how to scale onboarding and yet continue to keep it personal. Looking forward to reading the brief to see what I can learn from this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.