Hi,
is it possible to get a quote for 250 confluence user?
We evaluate confluence at the moment are just a little bit over the 100 user mark.
But the jump to the 500 user license is a bit to high.
Best regards,
Thomas
Hey Thomas - licensing for 101-250 users is available for Confluence now. I think it happened in the last few days. https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/confluence Good luck!
No, the licence bands are currently 100 or 500.
I understand that 250 is on the way (the experts and partners have been told), but I don't know the date or details.
no further comment by atlassian.
This isn't the place to get comments from Atlassian - we're end users like you, not Atlassian.
Hi Thomas and Nic,
The scope for a 250 user tier is larger than we originally anticipated. We hope to have it by the end of the year, but there is no garantee that will happen.
In the interum, you make use of our fully functional 30 day evaluation licenses for the next few months as a bridge till an anouncement either way about the 250 user tier.
Please keep a watch on our Confluence FAQ for it, when/if it becomes available you'll then be able to purchase/request a quote from the Atlassian Store.
I was hoping for Summit time :-)
But thanks for the update.
Me too
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.