I really, REALLY need the card buttons back on the actual card. I'm going to have to leave Beta otherwise.
Hello, CharlaWelcome to the communityYou can check about the new navigation herehttps://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/navigation-in-trello/The layout won't change since the new one is permanent, but if you have any questions let me knowKind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
I still can't see the card button!! Help
@Cristiano Lancerotto @Charla Brown If you haven't found it, the menu to access card buttons is at the very bottom of a card. (halfway hidden by the task bar on my computer) It looks similar to the new board switcher and for the longest time i thought it wa. but that menu has automations, powerups, and ability to turn of the comments and activity side menu.
Hi there.
With the new interface, where have the Action Buttons gone?
(screen shot of old Action Buttons to right of Card back)
Is it worth it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.