Hi guys,
I have an issue, we use in the company the Data Center v9.13 and recently I started using Advance Roadmap in Data Center.
So, we have a Jira Board (where a scrum project is going on) which has Sprints. These sprints are configured in this Board.
In Plans in Issue Sources I conected this Board, so I will be able to connect the Plans and Jira Board and to receive data from this Board into the Plans. So far is ok... I have in Plans in "Views": Sprint capacity management" and in "View Settings" in Group by: Team and "Show capacity on timeline" checked. Previosly I assigned a Team to associate issue source with this board. So far so good...
In the Roadmap I see the sprints, but the dates of the Sprints (when the sprint starts and ends) are not the same as in the Board (See foto). I didn't find anything in Plans that can change these dates. I tought that these dates are automatically revoked from the Jira Board project.
Any suggestions how can I fix this?
Thanks